Watermelon Salad With Suya Spice
Sweet, refreshing watermelon salad with an amazing kick from suya spices.
- 1 tablespoon Peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon Ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt – a pinch a pinch
- 1/2 medium Watermelon
- 1 medium Cucumber – 1 medium sized cut into slices
- 2 medium Avocado – 2 medium sized peeled and cubed
- 2 stalks Spring onions chopped
Mix all of the salad dressing ingredients in a bowl and add a pinch of salt to taste. Keep to one side.
Peel and cut the watermelon into cubes in a bowl.
Add the sliced cucumber and avocado cubes. Pour in the spring onions.
Add the dressing into the bowl and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon.